QUESTION YOU MIGHT ASK
Here is what others are frequently asked about the B2B Virtual Assistants.
A virtual assistant is a professional who offers a range of administrative tasks to entrepreneurs and small businesses from remote locations. Virtual Assistants can take on all day-to-day tasks such as doing research, data entry organizing meetings, managing your calendar, and basic bookkeeping. Virtual assistants provide digital support, such as website and social media management.
- 1st; Cut your operating cost
- 2nd; Save time on initiatives and projects
- 3rd; Greater work efficiency
- 4th; Last but not least, a healthier and more flexible work environment.
Of course, we ensure they are up to date with the latest trends and efficient tools such as social media schedulers, Canva, slacks, airtable and active campaigns (email system).
Here are Best Practices we do at B2b Virtual Assistants in terms of our Data protection.
- Install Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Anti-Ransomware Software.
- Enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Install a password manager.
All our Virtual Assistants are trained to follow to the company policy detailing the importance of handling client files, documents, and all communications with the highest discretion and confidentiality.